There are a lot of customers ask us what is difference between the AR factory (ARF) 4130 Rolex Daytona Replica watches. and the 7750 Rolex Daytona replica watches? Why AR factory Rolex watches are more expensive than the others? Today we are going to talk about the main 3 differences between them.
- AR Factory Movement: Clone Rolex 4130 Automatic Movement w/ very smooth sweeping second hand. 28800bph, SECONDS Running at 6 o’clock sub-dial. With working Chronograph and stop watch function. Push the button at 2 o clock it starts moving, when you push again it stops and when you push the button at 4 it goes back to 12 (Warning: FAKE Subdial at “3” and “9”)
- Other Factory Movement: Clone Rolex 7750 Automatic movement w/ very smooth sweeping second hand. 21600bph. SECONDS runnig at 6 o’clock sub-dial. With working Chronograph and stop watch function. Push the button at 2 o clock it starts moving. when you push again it stops and when you push the button at 4 it goes back to 12. （with working 3 and 9 subdials as minute and hour counter)
- AR factory: 4130 movement watch case thickness 12.50mm which is the same as original. Slimmer case.
- Other Factory: 7750 movement watch case thickness 14.50mm
Watch material – I must see it is a dream watch for many Rolex fans because the replica watch uses a lot of high-tech watch materials. The case is made of solid 904L stainless steel, you know, 904L steel is only used on genuine Rolex before, but now AR factory uses this steel material on replica Rolex, this is a great breakthrough in fake watch industry.
- AR Factory claim they are using 904L stainless steel watch case and band on all of their watches.
- Other factory use 316L stainless steel for watch case and band.
I think these are the main reasons why these AR Factory Rolex Daytona watches replica are much more expensive than other Rolex Daytona watches, it has too many big selling points.
On top of that, Correct font style and size of “ROLEX” lettering, and there is no major flaws on this part. watch case are more detail finished.